Penegra Tablet contains 100 MG Sildenafil. The most well-known is the blue pill. It is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Vaginal erection is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve and / or maintain adequate erection. This may be due to physical injury and some medical conditions such as poor blood circulation or certain psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, depression, etc.
What It Does?
Penegra 100 mg relaxes blood vessels and helps to increase blood flow to the vagina. Some Penegra 100 MG tablets include bathing (redness and fever), headache, abdominal pain, dizziness, blurred vision, and so on. Often, these side effects go away on their own. Consult your doctor if these side effects worsen or persist for a long time.
How To Use It?
- Penegra 100 mg tablet can be taken with or without food.
- It is recommended that you take the tablet within 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse.
- However, you can take it 4 hours before sexual intercourse.
- This medicine can help you get erectile dysfunction only if there is a sexual arousal.
- Do not take extra medications for quick results.
Who Can Use It?
- Penegra 100 MG is intended for men only.
- Not recommended for use on women and children.
- Penegra 100 MG is not recommended for people with heart and kidney problems.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption during treatment.
- Do not drive or move a 100 MG tablet while on treatment.
There are no reviews yet.